- PROBLEMATIC SKIN: African black soap has been traditionally used to help relieve the symptoms of eczema, acne, psoriasis, rashes, dandruff, body odor, ringworm, and dry itchy scalps.
- NATURAL SKIN SAFE INGREDIENTS: Ingredients is the most important thing to consider in a product if it is meant to be applied on your skin. African black soap is loaded with skin health promoting ingredients that will keep your skin looking young, fresh and healthy.
- PREVENT PREMATURE AGING: There is no medicine or pill that can stop you from aging. But there are medicines that can slow down the symptoms of aging and African black soap is one of them. Pre-mature aging happens when unhealthy lifestyle accelerates the symptoms of aging. Loaded with antioxidants, African black soap prevents premature wrinkles and sagging skin.
- SKIN TONE IMPROVEMENT: African black soap not only heals problematic skin, but regular use also improves skin tone. Regular users have found their legs, arms and back evenly toned from just three weeks of use. African black soap helps tone the skin because of the presence of vitamins and minerals.
- Known as the “Perfect Skin Secret,” this miracle cleanser is used on all skin types. People with dry skin to burns, sensitive skin, or rashes, this fragrance-free solid soap bar is the final answer that you’ve been searching for. You too can obtain the soft beautiful skin you desire. Purchase with a feeling of assurance that if your review of our brand of a product does not prove in part.
NATURE’S SOLUTION TO ALL SKIN CONDITIONS:
We all want flawless skin, but with the dozens of lotions, astringents, gels, soaps, toners & creams that never work it can seem IMPOSSIBLE to achieve ….UNTIL NOW! Used for centuries to treat all skin conditions, this miracle cleanser from Africa is the authentic solution to your Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Dry Skin, Dermatitis, and Rashes.
ENJOY THE CONFIDENCE OF A BLEMISH FREE COMPLEXION:
Due its gentle exfoliating properties, vitamins & minerals, the soft smooth clear skin you deserve is only a mouse click away. Let the unrefined Shea Butter & other natural moisturizing ingredients go to work as they heal & repair damaged sensitive skin, lock in moisture, protect skin cells and even fight aging wrinkles.
100% PURE ORGANIC NATURAL INGREDIENTS:
This incredible fragrance-free solid bath scrub is made by nature, hypoallergenic, & friendly to ALL SKIN TYPES & GENDERS making it also ideal for NEWBORN BABIES, KIDS & INFANTS. You will see your oily skin, pimples, spots & whiteheads disappear, GUARANTEED. Purchase RISK-FREE with our 30 DAY MONEYBACK GUARANTEE
EXCELLENT FOR SHAVING AND CLEANSING YOUR SCALP:
Perfect to use as an unscented shampoo soap or antifungal hair conditioner to balance your natural skin oils and help REMEDY DANDRUFF, or even to SHAVE. The benefits and protection of this balancing toner from Ghana are Amazing. FAIR TRADE, VEGAN and never tested on animals, this vitamin-rich facial moisturizer is better than any other skin care treatment.
✔ What is Africa’s women best-kept secret? How do they keep their skin looking young and flawless? How can your skin look as great as theirs without makeup? Why is this handcrafted body and face wash better than any skin care treatment you’ve ever tried? Tired of trying dozens of toners, lotions, astringents, gels & creams? The answer: AFRICAN BLACK SOAP
✔ Our Organic Black Soap Block is considered by many a miracle cleanser. Helps heal all types of skin conditions. From dry skin to eczema, acne, psoriasis, dermatitis, sensitive skin & rashes. It’s a 100% pure, fragrance-free chemical-free. with no additives or parabens.
✔ Made with Organic Unrefined Shea Butter, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil & other gentle moisturizing ingredients that benefit sensitive and damaged skin due to the natural properties of the vitamins and minerals that fight free radicals and lock in the moisture.
✔ Our organic soap is a 100% pure & natural and will make your skin will feel soft & smooth. The black soap helps to fight aging, blemishes & wrinkles. Comparable to homemade soaps, it is a vegan-friendly, and fair trade. It’s also hypoallergenic, and cruelty-free. Making it ideal for your whole family to use including your little ones.
✔ Enjoy Sky Organics Amazing African Black Soap with the peace of mind that we back our offer with a 30-day unconditional MONEY BACK guarantee. You will be amazed by the results. It’s a soap that has the properties of a toner, night cream, acne cleanser and much more…
Frequently bought together……..Contact us
Afrika Festival Hertme celebrates its 30th anniversary in the Openluchttheater Hertme on the 7th and 8th of July 2018. To celebrate this special occasion we will set up a side stage at the ‘Horecaweide’ (food & drinks meadow). Here you will be able to continue dancing in between line-checks of the main stage. On Saturday evening Dj Rafiki will play the best Afrobeat from Sub-Saharan Africa while Papemann will bring you scratchy raw reggae. On Sunday afternoon we are blessed to welcome DJ Austin J and Wendy Kimani at our side stage.
There will be comfortable seats surrounding the side stage, so you can enjoy your African appetizers over the relaxing sounds of the Karibu-stage.
Traditionell haben wir uns mit dem Afrikafestival Hamburg am letzten Wochenende im August in Altona eingefunden, um gemeinsam ein fröhliches Wochenende zu verbringen.
2018 haben wir mehr Platz, damit auch mehr Gestaltungsmöglichkeiten: Verweilen & Ruhezonen.
Wir haben 2018 ein Kulturzelt. In diesem Zelt werden weiterhin kleinere Programmaspekte und zeitweise ein Kinderprogramm stattfinden.
Alafia stand und steht für Qualität, Engagement, Integration und Gemeinsamkeit – Eine Hamburger Bürgerschaft.
Wir werden 2018 sehr interessante Künstler präsentieren – sehr bekannte und sicher auch unbekannte Künstler: Lassen Sie sich überraschen. Wir sind voller Tatendrang und neuer Ideen.
Wir hoffen auf Ihre Neugier. Ansonsten gibt es neben dem Bühnenprogramm einen weitläufigen Markt. Und: viele neue Veranstaltungen.
Kontaktieren Sie uns für weitere Informationen:+49-5109- 6475851
2018 Afrikan Festival in Denmark
Date: 16th June